Funny Birthday Songs - Songs the best



Funny birthday songs have soothing music that helps relieve stress and tiredness whereas sad songs are soulful and can make anyone cry with emotional words and influencing music.

There are best songs and patriotic songs, as well as the richest music and words. Both forms have their own charm and beauty. Romantic songs very well describe the feelings of love, while patriotic songs inspire feelings of patriotism and love for the nation burns.

Want to find out more about funny funny birthday music & poems, then visit funnybirthdaysong.blogspot.com's blog:






On Turning Fifty ~ By Sue Taylor

funny birthday song 1

Today I turned fifty. I feel really good.
My body’s still working quite well thanks. (Touch wood!)
My hair’s not too grey, my wrinkles are few,
I can still touch my toes with my knuckles. (Can you?)
I’m quite full of vigour, just getting ripe.
(But they now print the phone book in much smaller type.)
My hearing’s still good. What’s that you say?
Speak clearly, don’t mumble, your voice wafts away.
Inside this old body I’m still young, but then
If life starts at forty, I’m really just ten.



Life Full Of Thoughts ~ by Merlyn J. Sherwood

funny birthday song 2

Life is so mysteriously, but full of thoughts
and could create many ideas that comes in your
mind, heart and desire. All of this are comes from your thoughts.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Funny Birthday Songs - Songs the best"

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Funny birthday songs All Rights Reserved