Write a poem birthday



Have you considered writing a poem birthday? It's easier than you think. Just think of a joke and make it a four-line verses. Just look at these two simple rules: Rule one: the time is right - usually, this means that the last syllable of the second and fourth lines should rhyme. If you can do the first and third lines rhyme as he gets better, but it is not mandatory. Second rule: the poem must scan - this means that the pace is a natural. At a birthday rhyme, just check the rate appears to be correct if you read it aloud. You can see birthday poems:


***birthday poems 1***


Happy Birthday Son ~ by : Mahabir Prasad



Happy birthday to my dearest man,
A father after many years of trying.
Pleasure? Yes, of course, there's no denying;
Perhaps more, though, the angst of those who plan.
Yet now we have a boy, whose gurgles can
Bestow on us a love of life undying,
Immerse us in the bliss of happy sighing,
Remind us of the world when we began.
There is no view of heaven before dying;
However, this tutorial will do.
Deep though my joy, the well is deeper still,
Abysses far beyond my thought and will,
Yet not beyond my boundless love for you.


***birthday poems 2***


One More Year of Glee



Sweet like honey, and as caring as a bee,
Heart like an ocean, filled with glee.
Life with you is not just an unclained melody,
But even better than life long symphony.
And I'm so glad that you my dear,
You've just completed one more year.
Happy Birthday.


***birthday poems 3***

Today is my birthday




Today is my birthday
I think I'll make a cake
Mix and stir, stir and mix
Then into the oven to bake.
Here's the cake so nice and round,
I'll put icing on so white.
I'll put on all the candles
To make my birthday bright!


***birthday poems 4***



First off let me say, "Happy Birthday!"
It does not seem possible, but you are twenty,

Can't use the excuse "I'm a teen," anymore,
But trust me, we'll still come up with plenty.

Look back at the great memories,
But don't 4get the bad times.

They teach us our lessons,
Even though they are the tough climbs.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Write a poem birthday"

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Funny birthday songs All Rights Reserved